BANKRUPTCY CASE #22-58657-PWB
2019 Bobcat S550 T4
792 Bill Rutledge Road
Winder, GA 30680
SELLING ONLINE ONLY
AUCTION BID DEADLINE (Starts to Close): Tues., March 14th @ 11 AM
ASSET DESCRIPTION: 2019 Bobcat S550 T4, Serial #AHGM18628, 2332.9 Hours.
INSPECTION: Monday, March 13th from 11 AM - 12 Noon.
INSPECTION SITE: 792 Bill Rutledge Road, Winder, GA 30680
AUCTION REGISTRATION: Online registration and bidding will start on March 4th, 2023.
TERMS: Payment will only be taken in the form of a wire transfer directly to the Chapter 7 Trustee. Payment must be received within 48 hours following the auction.
REMOVAL: Bobcat must be removed within 48 hours of auction.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is NO Buyer’s Premium for this auction.
SALE MANAGER: For additional information, please contact Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 or firstname.lastname@example.org & Rick Sammons at 770-490-0798 or email@example.com .
Terms & Conditions for Personal Property Auctions
- Removal of ALL items must occur during the posted removal period. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There may be a buyer's premium added to all winning bids. Check specific auction listing for details.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged for all purchases unless proper sales tax exemption documentation is provided.
- The lots will be sold at a rate of either 1 or 2 lots per minute. Please check individual auction or speak to auctioneer for specific details.
- The bid extension feature is in place. This feature will extend the bidding an additional 3 minutes for any item that has received a bid within 2 minutes of the ending bid time shown for that item. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more like a 'live' auction.
- If bidding on a particular lot is extended, the closing of subsequent lots will continue.
- High bids cannot be cancelled. Please make certain that you are bidding on the correct item and at the bid amount you want prior to placing a bid.
- Once the auction concludes, you may be contacted by phone. Please be expecting the call and be prepared to discuss your plans.
- Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call Rick at 770-490-0798 or Scott at 404-550-3490.
- Assistance and/or tools are not provided for removal of your items. Please be prepared with proper tools and labor for removal of your items.
- By placing a bid, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions and those printed in the auction listing.
Have fun, bid first and bid fast. But remember ALWAYS bid last!
Thank you again for participating in our auction! We greatly appreciate your business!