SELLING TO BENEFIT HEIRS
2016 GMC Yukon SLE
SELLING ONLINE ONLY
AUCTION BID DEADLINE (Starts to Close): Wed, Sept. 28th @ 2 PM
ASSET DESCRIPTION: 1 owner (garaged in Georgia), NON-SMOKER -5.3L V8 EcoTec3 Engine -Premium Smooth Ride Suspension -Fully Automatic Locking Rear Differential -Front and Rear Park Assist -Trailering Equipment (Yes it has a receiver tube and electric brake controller) -Rear Vision Camera -Rain sensing wipers -Bose Premium Audio System -Beautiful Black Fabric Cloth Seats -3rd Row -Remote Vehicle Start Additional upgrades to SLE package: -20" Polished Aluminum Wheels -Enhanced Driver Alert Package: (Intellibeam Headlights, Forward Collison Alert, Lane Keep Assist) -Max Trailering Package: (3.42 Ratio Rear Axle, Trailer Brake Controller, Suspension Package) -Iridium Metallic Paint -Interior Protection Package: (All Weather Floor Mats front and rear, Rear Cargo Mat, Hitch Receiver Cover). VIN# 1GKS1AKCXGR176731 / Mileage = 38,922.
INSPECTION: Tuesday, September 27th from 11 AM - 12 Noon.
INSPECTION SITE: 500 Pike Park Drive, Suite F, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
AUCTION REGISTRATION: Online registration and bidding will start on September 19th, 2022.
TERMS: Vehicle must be paid in full within 24 hours following the close of the auction by bank wire transfer or certified funds.
REMOVAL: Vehicle must be removed within 48 hours of auction.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium for this auction. Example: For a high bid of $1,000, a 10% buyer’s premium of $100 will be added making the purchase price $1,100.
SALE MANAGER: For additional information, please contact Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 or email@example.com & Rick Sammons at 770-490-0798 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms & Conditions for Personal Property Auctions
- Removal of ALL items must occur during the posted removal period. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There may be a buyer's premium added to all winning bids. Check specific auction listing for details.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged for all purchases unless proper sales tax exemption documentation is provided.
- The lots will be sold at a rate of either 1 or 2 lots per minute. Please check individual auction or speak to auctioneer for specific details.
- The bid extension feature is in place. This feature will extend the bidding an additional 3 minutes for any item that has received a bid within 2 minutes of the ending bid time shown for that item. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more like a 'live' auction.
- If bidding on a particular lot is extended, the closing of subsequent lots will continue.
- High bids cannot be cancelled. Please make certain that you are bidding on the correct item and at the bid amount you want prior to placing a bid.
- Once the auction concludes, you may be contacted by phone. Please be expecting the call and be prepared to discuss your plans.
- Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call Rick at 770-490-0798 or Scott at 404-550-3490.
- Assistance and/or tools are not provided for removal of your items. Please be prepared with proper tools and labor for removal of your items.
- By placing a bid, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions and those printed in the auction listing.
Have fun, bid first and bid fast. But remember ALWAYS bid last!
Thank you again for participating in our auction! We greatly appreciate your business!