SHORT NOTICE! LIMITED REMOVAL TIME!
BANK SEIZED SURGICAL ASSETS SELLING IN BULK
SELLING ONLINE ONLY
AUCTION BID DEADLINE (Starts to Close): Fri, August 26th @ 10 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE / August 25th: Please be advised that three items have been removed from the bulk package, Fractional RF Microneedle Electrosurgical Unit - Model Name: Potenza / Serial #PCIF21197 w/ Foot Switch - Model Name: Potenza / Serial #PCIF21197 w/ Foot Switch, AccuVein AV400 - Serial #AV19110116 and Amazon Alexa w/ Holder. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ASSET DESCRIPTION: Selling all designated assets from a closed surgical center. Please click the "Documents" tab to download a detailed inventory of the assets (inventory will not be posted until August 17th). In addition, Lot 2 has pictures of all assets included in this bulk offering. Please adhere to strict payment and removal requirements.
INSPECTION: A public inspection is not available for this auction. Please contact Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 with questions.
AUCTION REGISTRATION: Online registration and bidding will start on August 17th @ 5 PM, 2022.
TERMS: Immediately following the auction, payment MUST be wired to Auctioneer's escrow account. Wiring instructions will be send to successful high bidder.
SALES TAX: Applicable sales tax will be added to all assets UNLESS proper tax-exempt forms are brought with you to the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS.
REMOVAL: Removal can ONLY take place after 6 PM on August 26th. Purchaser can also remove during the day on Saturday, August 27th and Sunday, August 28th. All items MUST be removed no later than 5 PM on Sunday, August 28th.
These assets are located on the third floor of a well establish medical office building just off I-75. Please contact Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 with any questions.
ADDITIONAL TIME – There is NO additional time available for pickup of items.
INSURANCE REQUIREMENT: A certificate of insurance is required prior to removing any assets. The COI must name the individual or company removing the items and name Bullseye Auction & Appraisal, LLC and the building owner's name as additional insured. Auctioneer to provide building owner's name immediately following the auction. COI must be sent to and approved by Bullseye Auction prior to prep or removal of the items.
LEGAL CONTRACT – Your participation in our auction is your acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions presented here. Your failure to adhere to any of these terms and conditions may constitute a breach of contract and may cause irreparable harm to Bullseye Auction & Appraisal and/or our client. In this event, we and/or our client(s) may attempt to recover any financial or other damages by pursuing any action afforded by law.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium for this auction. Example: For a high bid of $1,000, a 10% buyer’s premium of $100 will be added making the purchase price $1,100.
BUYER’S NOTE: All items are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties expressed or implied. Buyers should carefully verify all items and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on the same. Items may be added or deleted without notice. All items subject to prior sale. Online bid increments are at Auctioneer’s discretion. All sales are final.
SALE MANAGERS: For additional information, please contact Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 or email@example.com & Rick Sammons at 770-490-0798 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms & Conditions for Personal Property Auctions
- Removal of ALL items must occur during the posted removal period. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There may be a buyer's premium added to all winning bids. Check specific auction listing for details.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged for all purchases unless proper sales tax exemption documentation is provided.
- The lots will be sold at a rate of either 1 or 2 lots per minute. Please check individual auction or speak to auctioneer for specific details.
- The bid extension feature is in place. This feature will extend the bidding an additional 3 minutes for any item that has received a bid within 2 minutes of the ending bid time shown for that item. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more like a 'live' auction.
- If bidding on a particular lot is extended, the closing of subsequent lots will continue.
- High bids cannot be cancelled. Please make certain that you are bidding on the correct item and at the bid amount you want prior to placing a bid.
- Once the auction concludes, you may be contacted by phone. Please be expecting the call and be prepared to discuss your plans.
- Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call Rick at 770-490-0798 or Scott at 404-550-3490.
- Assistance and/or tools are not provided for removal of your items. Please be prepared with proper tools and labor for removal of your items.
- By placing a bid, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions and those printed in the auction listing.
Have fun, bid first and bid fast. But remember ALWAYS bid last!
Thank you again for participating in our auction! We greatly appreciate your business!