Bobcat, Trailers & Other Business Related Assets
1931 Skylar Hill Drive
Buford, GA 30518
SELLING ONLINE ONLY
BID DEADLINE (Starts To Close): Thurs., August 19th @ 10 AM
ASSET DESCRIPTION: Selling the remaining assets of this corporation located in Buford, GA. For a sample of the assets to be sold, please click the "All Photos" tab.
ONLINE BIDDING REGISTRATION: Online bidding to begin on August 9th, 2021.
INSPECTION: Wednesday, August 18th from 11 AM – 1 PM. Do not attempt to visit this location to view the assets outside of the posted inspection time.
It is STRONGLY advised to inspect the items, in person, during the inspection period in order to validate the descriptions and/or photographs in the catalog. All items are located at the address above. Prospective bidders will be able to inspect the assets during the time posted above. Should you have any questions, please contact:
Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 or email@example.com
Rick Sammons at 770-490-0798 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS: All items must be paid for in full with a cashier’s check, cash, check with bank letter of guarantee or wire transfer. Major credit cards are accepted but will include a 3% convenience fee at checkout. Immediately following the auction, Auctioneer will email each winning bidder an invoice. Payment will be accepted at above address from 8 AM – 3 PM on Friday August 20th. Payment must be received no later than 3 PM on August 20th.
REMOVAL: August 20th from 8 AM – 3 PM.
Once full payment has been received, removal can begin. Successful bidders are responsible for the removal of all purchased items. Please do not assume there will be boxes, hand trucks or assistance with packing or loading. Failure to adhere to the posted times for removal, will incur additional expense.
Regardless of when you pick up your item(s), payment in full must be received by the times posted.
LEGAL CONTRACT – Your participation in our auction is your acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions presented here. Your failure to adhere to any of these terms and conditions may constitute a breach of contract and may cause irreparable harm to Bullseye Auction & Appraisal and/or our client. In this event, we and/or our client(s) may attempt to recover any financial or other damages by pursuing any action afforded by law.
SALES TAX: Applicable sales tax will be added to all assets UNLESS proper tax exempt forms are brought with you to the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium for this auction. Example: For a high bid of $1,000, a 10% buyer’s premium of $100 will be added making the purchase price $1,100.
WARRANTY: All items are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties expressed or implied. Buyers should carefully verify all items and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on the same. Items may be added or deleted without notice. All items subject to prior sale. Online bid increments are at Auctioneer’s discretion. All sales are final.
Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490, GAL# 2643
Rick Sammons at 770-490-0798, GAL# 3575
Terms & Conditions for Personal Property Auctions
- Removal of ALL items must occur during the posted removal period. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There may be a buyer's premium added to all winning bids. Check specific auction listing for details.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged for all purchases unless proper sales tax exemption documentation is provided.
- The lots will be sold at a rate of either 1 or 2 lots per minute. Please check individual auction or speak to auctioneer for specific details.
- The bid extension feature is in place. This feature will extend the bidding an additional 3 minutes for any item that has received a bid within 2 minutes of the ending bid time shown for that item. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more like a 'live' auction.
- If bidding on a particular lot is extended, the closing of subsequent lots will continue.
- High bids cannot be cancelled. Please make certain that you are bidding on the correct item and at the bid amount you want prior to placing a bid.
- Once the auction concludes, you may be contacted by phone. Please be expecting the call and be prepared to discuss your plans.
- Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call Rick at 770-490-0798 or Scott at 404-550-3490.
- Assistance and/or tools are not provided for removal of your items. Please be prepared with proper tools and labor for removal of your items.
- By placing a bid, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions and those printed in the auction listing.
Have fun, bid first and bid fast. But remember ALWAYS bid last!
Thank you again for participating in our auction! We greatly appreciate your business!