SELLING ON BEHALF OF PAULDING CO. PROBATE COURT
1989 Ford F-350 and 1982 Motorhome
2873 Bobo Road, Unit B, Dallas, GA 30132
SELLING ONLINE ONLY
AUCTION BID DEADLINE (Starts to Close): Thurs, March 23rd @ 10 AM
ASSET DESCRIPTIONS: 1989 Ford F-350, VIN 2FTJW35M3KCB12562 and a 1982 Chevrolet P30 Motorhome, VIN 1GBKP37WXC3325049.
Both vehicles are not running and will need to be towed from the building.
INSPECTION: Tuesday, March 21st from 9 AM - 10 AM
INSPECTION SITE: 2873 Bobo Road, Unit B, Dallas, GA 30132.
AUCTION REGISTRATION: Online registration and bidding will start on March 13th, 2023.
TERMS: Vehicles must be paid in full with a cashier’s check, cash, check with bank letter of guarantee or wire transfer. Payment will be made directly to Administrator.
REMOVAL: By appointment, vehicles must be removed within 48 hours of auction.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium for this auction. Example: For a high bid of $1,000, a 10% buyer’s premium of $100 will be added making the purchase price $1,100.
SALE MANAGER: For additional information, please contact Scott Schwartz at 404-550-3490 or firstname.lastname@example.org & Rick Sammons at 770-490-0798 or email@example.com .
Terms & Conditions for Personal Property Auctions
- Removal of ALL items must occur during the posted removal period. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There may be a buyer's premium added to all winning bids. Check specific auction listing for details.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged for all purchases unless proper sales tax exemption documentation is provided.
- The lots will be sold at a rate of either 1 or 2 lots per minute. Please check individual auction or speak to auctioneer for specific details.
- The bid extension feature is in place. This feature will extend the bidding an additional 3 minutes for any item that has received a bid within 2 minutes of the ending bid time shown for that item. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more like a 'live' auction.
- If bidding on a particular lot is extended, the closing of subsequent lots will continue.
- High bids cannot be cancelled. Please make certain that you are bidding on the correct item and at the bid amount you want prior to placing a bid.
- Once the auction concludes, you may be contacted by phone. Please be expecting the call and be prepared to discuss your plans.
- Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call Rick at 770-490-0798 or Scott at 404-550-3490.
- Assistance and/or tools are not provided for removal of your items. Please be prepared with proper tools and labor for removal of your items.
- By placing a bid, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions and those printed in the auction listing.
Have fun, bid first and bid fast. But remember ALWAYS bid last!
Thank you again for participating in our auction! We greatly appreciate your business!